Friday, April 22, 2011

[Poem Share] Bleaker and Bleaker Still by the Caffinated Sophist

May I ask of thee, for she, to thee,
From me; to increasingly plummet--
--into the dark mirthless doleful sea?
Mine eye can’t abide thine summit.

Phoebus, thine tender intensity
conflicts with my state, here with my love.
Thou art a fierce luminosity,
while I lie here with her and thy above.
Thine ever stabbing, throbbing, searing,
radiant, crystal daggers of yore.
I constantly find myself fearing--
of thy moving espirt de corps.

I respect the ever need of thee.
I will admit thine healthy habit.
Yet, if thou could hastily flee,
while safe in my hole like a [rabbit].

Hopefully thou find that mutually--
--[this agreement is] for our rapport.
For my mind still anachronistically.
Bleaker my darken life, heretofore.

As Donne states “Why dost thou thus” “old fool.”
For here two lovers lie still embraced;
waiting on naught reveling on morn’s cool;
recapturing my youth’s misspent waste.

Though thy tepidity ascends and falls.
Our fervent passion remains ageless.
Thine consoling nature just appalls--
--me, for one of us tarries lifeless.

Phoebus! Leave us be in peace and rue!
For morrow thee bring bleak loneliness
and I pull the curtains to eschew--
--thee, when I should pull purple rock cress.

I apologize from me to thee.
when thou creeps thine heavenly azure,
is when she must honor Charon’s fee.
 While I lie, cold, starring at her contour.

No comments:

Post a Comment