Tuesday, July 5, 2011

[Poem Share] The Mood of the Darken Glass by CaffinatedSophist

“Why do you jeeringly gawp with sapphires of obsidian?”
             “I needlessly stare because you are gratuitously gazing.”
“You are a melancholy, demeaning, doubting Gideon!”
             “I am bleak for the same reason your insight is burdensome.”
“I detest your haranguing when Nyx is at her meridian!”
             “I say naught, while I boorishly stare in insolent reply”
“Yes, and you depart every time around Antemeridian!”
             “And reappear for your amusement and necessitation.”
“Why do you confuse me by speaking in your Akkadian?”
            “For the same reason you converse to personification.”
“I speak at nothing while you talk of Minimifidian?”
           “I am incapable of having faith, yet you doubt your own.”
“Why do you bring terrible memories? You damn Mnemonician!”
          “For I am the only one that’s renewed when day recycles.”
“Nothing replenishes, yet you converse like an Ovidian.”
          “While nothing is new under it, when the sun’s convalescing.”
“So why do you judge when I’m walking a Paramedian?”
          “It’s only self-criticism when…”
“Just like you to leave when our argument reaches circadian.”

No comments:

Post a Comment