Friday, April 15, 2011

Welcome to Caffinated Sophist!

This site is dedicated to talking about most things, but more specifically: Coffee/Tea, English/Chinese (languages, i.e. grammar, TESL/TEFL, TOEFL, learning a foreign language, etc...), Travel, Cultures, Beauty (i.e.Health, Wellness, Cosmetics, etc...), Literature, Philosophy, and Politics & Religion; however, I must ask we (as in ALL that post) MUST show the 3 R's: Respect, Reserve, and Responsibility, especially on the latter 2 subjects (Politics & Religion).
First a little about me/us... I'm James, dedicated to learning and teaching, trying to get my MA in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) and hope to teach overseas (more specifically in China) and do hope I will be able to help more over the web through this blog.

My wife, Luying, is getting her degree in business and will help in conversations with Beauty aspects, and may spark in at times to give her 2 cents in any conversation that perks her interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment